New times require new solutions and the best talent around the world. This program will prepare you with key management knowledge and skills within an international and intercultural learning environment.
The MIM is a hands-on experience that will equip you to overcome major global challenges by working in a wide range of management careers within a multinational organization, working abroad, or simply in a global environment.
Your job market will be the world.
Format: In person
Next intake: September 2022
Why join the MIM?
Average age: 23 years
Working experience: Recent graduates with 0-2 years of work experience
1. Experience real "learning by doing" in an international environment.
2. Engage with real corporations in on/off campus problem-solving projects.
3. Deliver value to society with multicultural vision-driven social impact projects.
4. An international immersive experience in the USA: learn from other business realities.
5. Broad professional spectrum with special focus on strategy, organizational behavior, talent & HR management, operations, global supply chain, marketing and data analytics.
Tuition fees: 30.000 €
Scholarship program: Yes
Strategy 4: Implementation
Innovation and Digital transformation
Strategy 1: Global Environment
Strategy 2: Planning
Strategy 3: Internationalization models
Managing Across Cultures
International Human Resources Management
People and talent management
Business in society:
Ethics and CSR
Corporate and Governance
Global Supply Change
International Corporate Finance
Global Marketing Strategies
International Finantial Markets
BUSINESS DATA ANALYTICS
Business Data Analytics
Managing Director of Advantere School of Management
Guillermo Cisneros Garrido
Doctorate in Economic Science from the University of Barcelona, with post-graduate degrees in Harvard Business School and Babson College. With more than 35 years of experience in companies as ESADE, Santander Group and FIAT Group.
"Now more than ever, it is necessary to educate managers for being re-solutionaries, capable of facing uncertainty and creating unexpected solutions to challenges that no one anticipated. This is Advantere's purpose, to educate ‘change-makers’ through our resolutionary learning".
Real projects based.
Real time reactions.